Monday, November 8, 2010

Just to start things off~

So I've had this idea in my head for a long while about starting my own line/brand. After all, I got a degree in fashion and want to go into designing my own clothing. I've already made a few items to up my sewing skills and willing to make more. Right now, I've been working own my logo designs for Little Macaron, a sub-label of my Sakura Kiss brand.

Here are a few design concepts for Little Macaron. I still have a few more I want to put on paper. But nothing is final yet and the end result won't be until I can take it into photoshop.


This is my 2nd design, the first one got scraped but it's basically the same thing cept a different top to the crown.


This is the 3rd design. Different crown. I'm drawing the 4th one now, tweaking the L and M and maybe the bow at the bottom as well.

More posts to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the on top of the second design. It makes it look super elegant ^^

    ReplyDelete