Monday, December 20, 2010

Opening reservation for "Alice and the White Rabbit" JSK in Ivory

A single reservation will be open tonight at 9pm and ending at midnight. Please check the "Reservation" page at the top bar to view the full details.

For those of you who do not make it, you will be put on a waiting list in case the first person backs out or is unable to pay. Otherwise, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a free gift! Just for showing interest.

Good luck to everyone and thank you for showing your interest. Other items that I will put up for sale will be on my Etsy site very soon. I understand that it's getting very close to Christmas so I'm not sure if putting these items up now will help, but if I do not put them up, expect them to be on the site on the 27th.

Thanks again everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment