Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy 2012!


Happy New Year from Little Macaron~! Just got back from my long holiday trip to Los Angeles and got to visit some fantastic places! One of them being Bottega Louie, a very fine French cafe and bakery with their own selection of macarons. Not only did they have macarons, they also have grand macarons and large tart size macarons!

I also got to hang out with the locals at the ice skating rink in downtown. It was my very first time ever ice skating, which to my surprise, I turned out to be a natural. I ended up doing laps around the rink. It was a lot of fun! Finally, I went to Anime Los Angeles (ALA) for my very first con of the year.

Little Macaron's Etsy shop is now re-opened! Please check out the shop and look out for any updates! I hope to start on a new collection soon!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you had such a great trip! Very cute pictures too :3

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete